AUTHORIZED DEALER                                                                






With over 30 years serving the machine tool industry, CHEVALIER continues to offer high quality products combined with competitive prices and excellent service.  We continue to strive to be the best in our commitment to excellence to every CHEVALIER machine user worldwide. Just for your information, CHEVALIER MACHINERY was established in 1978 and it is publicly traded company and listed in The Taiwan Stock Exchange.


The CHEVALIER US office location: Santa Fe Springs, California and founded in 1983.  We have more than $30 million of inventory machines and $5 million in parts. A Service Engineer or part can be dispatched in 24 hours to any location in the US.


From the very beginning, Lucas has provided quality service as a horizontal boring mill specialist. We focused on the quality of our products while maintaining unparalleled status in their field. While keeping up with the latest innovations in technology, we have managed to be steadfast and loyal to traditions for 89 proud years of manufacturing.

                       ARCADE   

     46573 CONTINENTAL DRIVE  

         CHESTERFIELD MI 48047

                  586.737.0155


Founded in 1969, CMS SpA, located in Zogno, Italy is the head of CMS Industries, a brand name that brings together 3 divisions, with a consolidated turnover of 100 million Euros, with 4 foreign subsidiaries and a worldwide sales network.


CMS North America, established in 1987 is headquartered in Western Michigan, inventories $4.5 million in unique parts, employees 40 + sales and technical engineers and has installed over 1400 CNC machining center and systems throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.









About LUCAS

LUCAS Machine Company based in Cleveland, Ohio has been known as a world famous producer of Boring, Milling and Drilling machines for nearly a century. In 1900 at the age of 30, Henry M. Lucas & his partners organized the Lucas Machine Tool Company and they soon began production of boring mills at the original factory on East 99th Street in Cleveland. Their first machine was shipped in 1901 and ran to a production of 351 machines. Mr. Lucas made machine tool history by designing and building the original of the now familiar 'Lucas Type' Horizontal Boring machine. This was the first commercially available machine with a fixed-height worktable and was equipped for simultaneous adjustment of both the counterweighted machine head and the tailblock or Backrest.